Thursday, January 29, 2009

What do you want?

So today my buddies and I think it will be a good idea to have a little mens bible study. Well I guess I asked for it. I am talking about it a few weeks back, so we decide to just pick a day and do it, well that day was a week ago and we all bailed on the issue. So this week we make it a point to get together and do this. Subject for the week was John chaper one. Everything is going fine we are all reading and debating over the fact that Jesus is the one true God. Take a break have a cup of coffee and reflect a little. In the time of reflection I think we all took a little look at our own lives and what was said in John. "What do you want?"... "Follow me I will show you." Not much is said from Christ. "What do you want" funny how just that impacts me. What do I want. I am not sure. I thought I wanted a big house and some nice cars. A maid that would clean so my wife does not have to, and a sex life I can write stories about. well I guess I got one of them. So what do I want, I just want to know if i am doing the right thing, am I doing the right thing in Gods eyes. As I lay in bed contomplating this at 1 in the morning when I need to be up for work in 5 hours I keep repeating the same words over and over in my head....Follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment