Monday, February 9, 2009

Sgt Majors words of wisdom

Words of wisdom. I am on duty, needed to make a run to where the army was stationed and this is the 2nd maybe 3rd thing I hear that comes out of the sgt majors general direction. I want to say mouth but I was not sure if the sgt major is the one that said it. But then again advice like this is something that comes from years of....well, years of being alive I guess. So what advice does he give? "If you don't Fuck it, and you don't feed it. Then don't give a shit about it, because it does not give a shit about you." This is his fantastic advice. So at first I do not quite get it. Don't get me wrong I understand the saying. The issue I have is this; I have friends, and people I work with, now I do not care about all of them (co-workers that is) but I like them. So does that mean I need to feed all of them....O gosh don't tell me i need to...well you know the other one, to all my friends. Sorry Travass and Romayo. Looks like if you don't like my food there is another option.

No comments:

Post a Comment