Monday, February 23, 2009

Creepy.....

Ok. So there i am sleeping on the couch. life like normal lately. No job so I am up all night watching T.V. or playing on the Playstation. I got a cold a few weeks ago, like a damn month ago and my voice is still not back. Started sleeping on the couch so i do not keep my beautiful wife up all night hacking. Anyways there i am sleeping on the couch 2 in the morning...House phone rings. now when the house phone rings at my house at two in the morning something has gone wrong and usually in a very bad way. Hello, hello, Hi, Hello....nothing. Dead silence...like creepy silence. Hang up the phone and turn it back on...still silence...Ok kind of creepy. So I get up and meet my wife in the hall. She wants to know what is going on and I show her the phone...Hello..Nothing. So she hands me back the phone. Hello, nothing. So I hang up the phone. Get up off the couch to go to bed. And I see the front door is cracked open. Now it is normal for the door to not always shut all the way, but i thought i closed it. So I go to the back of the house to let the dogs in the house and I see the phone on the table and it says in use. Meaning someone is on it. So I look at teh phone and pick it up, turn it on and all I hear is silence. Creepy silence. So I keep saying hello all the way until I let the dogs in. As they run across the hard wood floor two rooms away I hear the sound on the phone. Now let me explain, I have the phone up to my ear like I am talking to someone. Hello, hello..rememer. Now instead of creepy silence, I hear the dogs running across the hardwood floor in the phone. Like there is a phone in my house in the living room that called me and now i hear the foot steps of my dogs. Thinking this is totall crazy. I run around my house looking for a phone, or even worse yet there is someone in my house with the phone. completely freaked out now i remember the front door open. screaming in the phone asking who the Fuck this is. I see my new cell phone sitting on the couch close to where I was and I see that...well...my butt called the house. Fantastic. Stupid new phone. not sure how I did it but i called the house on my cell phone. Still kind of freaked out i walk around the entire house looking at all the windows and looking under the beds. tried to go back to sleep however i had quite the hard time. Next day my butt called the wife. so i had to set the phone to lock at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment